You might be a business owner hiring a freelance developer to build your website, a marketer pitching a vision to your development team, or a student learning about development as a career. Regardless of who you are or why you’re reading this guide, understanding the basics of website development can be helpful in this technology-driven world.
What’s the one thing those reasons have in common? They require a website, and each website requires a skilled web developer.
We understand that your business needs does not simply need a website, but you need a good website, with appealing design, clear and easy to understand layout, good contents and mobile-friendly website.
Chat with you 1-2 hrs, know about your business vision
Website Interface Design
- Website layout concept create (x3 option)
- Marketing analysis
- Tailormade website design (4-6 pages)
- Provide prototyping to let you experiencing your website before the programming process
*The website layout and programming for your company use only
Website Development (Programming)
- Responsive Website Design (Desktop + Mobile)
- Coding + Installation
- SEO Best practices
- The browsing effect fit on PC, Smartphone, Tablet
- 1 year bug fixing guarantee
CMS (Content Management System)
- Update your website quickly and easily
(No coding or training necessary)
- Best for businesses with constant service, news or event updates